As Daisy is heading off to warmer parts of the world (we'll miss you!!!), we're looking for someone to take the reins of recipe development.
Apply yee all!
Master of Cuisine Intern:
We are looking for a passionate foodie to get involved in the culinary side of our business. Someone who keeps on top of current food trends, enjoys cooking and gets involved in co-creating and testing our recipes as well as network within the high end chef space.
Formally, it’s a 3 months internship with option for full-time employment (salary & equity) afterwards if there is mutual love in the air.
- Creating new recipes and themed recipe specials (end-to-end: from conception and testing to instruction sheet design and editing) (80% of your time)
- Network within the food space (restaurants, chefs) (10%)
- Help out with anything else that needs done in a small startup-environment (10%)
- Formal cooking training and/or passion for food and lots of cooking experience
- Willing to learn and do anything that needs done in a startup. Roles aren't rigid at Dinnr and everyone does everything, on occasion
- Have impeccable written English (no need to be a poet, but grammar and spelling are essential) and great attention to detail
- Ability to put yourself into the shoes of someone else - especially the reader of your recipes
- Have a business-oriented mindset
- Be proactive, with a healthy disdain for bureaucracy - if you see something that needs to be done, you do it.
your own laptop in good working order
- Based in London
Nice-to-have, but not required:
- Able & willing to navigate around London on a bicycle / scooter
- Good hand drawing skills (we might experiment with recipes written in cartoon format)
- Contacts in the London restaurant and chef scene
- A business background (work or studies)
Dinnr is a new startup gracing the London tech/food space. On our website, customers select a recipe and we deliver them the right amount of ingredients to cook that dish at home. Our customers enjoy same-day delivery without the need for subscription.
We have been featured in several magazines and food blogs as well as the Guardian. 95% of our customers give us a “very good” or “excellent” rating.
We have recently closed a funding round on Seedrs, a crowd-funding platform.